Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Have Fought A Good Fight

I started this blog to document saving my marriage. I was so positive. I just knew that we would be okay. We had beat so much in our marriage. Why should addiction be any different? 
I am so tired. I hurt all over. I don't think there is a single muscle in my body that isn't tired. I feel so bad leaving our life.I  don't want to walk out. I NEED to walk out. I love my husband. I know that he is capable of being an amazing guy. He is just so swallowed up in his addiction. He is only half of the person he was before. I miss him. I love the man that he was. 
How can someone go from being your best friend to your worst enemy. When did the addiction grab him? When did he stop loving me.
This scripture has been ringing in my ears all night (in regards to my marriage). 


2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

2 comments:

  1. *Hugs* I'm sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs! so sorry for all you are going through.

    ReplyDelete