Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finding Myself

Once upon a time I danced. I loved it. I found that through music and movement I could share my testimony with others. As I got married and moved away from home, I became too busy to dance. I have sincerely missed it. As things have gotten worse I have found the strength to dance again. 
I feel so close to my Heavenly Father when I have pointe shoes on my feet. I love that he has blessed me with the gift of dance. I love that I have an escape from the worries of the world. I love those few moments when my mind is just free from it all.
I have chosen to choreograph a song by Hillary Weeks. It has given me peace over the past few weeks. When I hear this song it gives me a goal. I want to be able to look back and see this as A Beautiful Heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment