Sunday, January 8, 2012

Line Upon Line

We are told in 2 Nephi 28:30 that wisdom is given to us "line upon line,precept on precept, here a little and there a little." That is how my entire journey with this has been. It has taken a long time for me to see that. Revelations for my situation seem to coming that way. I know I need to stay where I am right now. I do not know why. Maybe there is still a lesson to be learned or maybe things will work out between us. Only Heavenly Father knows why I need to stick it out.
I have really discovered my testimony growing. I never knew how spiritually damaging my husband's addiction could be to me. I have found myself reading my scriptures more, holding FHE on a regular basis, and etc.
My husband went back to drinking over the holidays. he is having some pretty serious struggles within his family. This is the only way he knows how to handle it. That breaks my heart.  I miss my husband. I miss my best friend. I just keep praying that one day he will find his way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment