Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Took A Blogging Break!

I needed some time to think over the things that were happening in my life. Not long after visiting my dad for a weekend I made the tough decision to leave my husband. I moved out of state. I packed 4 boxes and left.
I have been here for a month and a half now and so much has changed. At one point I was ready to completely call it quits. I told my husband I wanted a divorce. He did not take the news well at all. After that moment he decided to change his life. He truly begin to pray and embrace the gospel. He began to actually take something home from his therapy and he wanted to make the necessary changes to be with his family again.
So here I am now in another state waiting for my husband to get a job here so that we can give this thing another shot! I am excited, nervous, and over all enthusiastic.

1 comment:

  1. Missed hearing from you. So happy to hear some good news!

    ReplyDelete