I had a nice little get away this weekend at my dad's home. It was refreshing and I was so happy. I felt like myself for the first time in ages. I was sad to come home. I actually cried when I got on the plane. I wanted to stay. I felt like I belonged there.
When my plane landed, I called my husband. He had not even left the house. He arrived 40 minutes late to the airport. I had my youngest child and somehow managed to keep up with her and pull a 43 pound suitcase around. By the time he arrived I had a very angry child. She was so tired and hungry.
To be fair he did get pulled over on the way there, which made it take longer, BUT he did not register the car like I asked him to. It was the one thing I wanted done while I was out of town, the one thing.
He didn't talk to me much after and I do not really want to talk to him.I prefer to just be alone right now. I am so sad. I have only been home for a little over 24 hours and I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. I have cried more times than I can count over the past 24 hours.
I hate this. I hate that I let him and his behaviors get to me. I want to be myself again. I want to be the real Casilda. I just want to be happy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment