Date night was nice, but I am not sure we worked through much. I did enjoy the quality time with my husband. It was nice to get away from our normal life and spend a few hours together.
The past few weeks I have felt at peace with this entire situation. I finally realized that it was out of my hands that I needed to just hand it over to my Heavenly Father. I guess I need to learn this lesson over and over and over again. For whatever reason yesterday that feeling left and now I feel up tight and worried again. We are at 4 weeks sober, the longest he has ever been, and I find myself just waiting for a relapse.
I feel awful. I should be happy and rejoicing that we have made it this long sober, but I am miserable. I am not happy with my life or where it is going. I feel like all the pain this has caused me will never go away. My best friend hurt me so deeply, I feel like I will never be able to move on from it all. The bottom line is addiction isn't fair to anyone, everyone gets hurt. I just keep praying and waiting for answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment