The last 2 months have had some ups and some downs. My oldest daughter was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Obviously, it was very hard for us to deal with. We are doing better now. We have come to the realization that a diagnosis does not change who she is. It will only help us to understand her better.
As we have accepted the diagnosis and began to move forward we have had to pull together as a couple, We have had to be a team again. In so many ways we are closer than we have been in years. It has really done amazing things for us. We find joy in the good days and pull together on the hard days. We put our heads together to figure out what therapies and treatments are best for our daughter.
And along with everything going on I am going back to school. I am so ridiculously excited about this. I have wanted to for some time but our marriage has not been stable enough to allow it. This is huge!
So over all life is good, hard but good. Our marriage is amazing, and I am going to college! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment